SUPERIOR CLASS OF TAXI SERVICE
The new 'class 1' taxis are fully appointed luxury vehicles, driven by uniformed, professional drivers. The fare for the taxis will be about 20 percent higher than for regular taxis. This document presents information on the Board's decision concerning this new taxi; the draft regulation on taxicab types and classes; the proposed fare structure; the superior class of service concept; and superior class examples.
Taxicab BoardWinnipeg, MB Canada
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Fares; Improvements; Level of service; Planning; Professional drivers; Taxi services; Taxicab drivers; Taxicabs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fare structure; Service; Service planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00615867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM