PRESCRIBED DRUGS AND TRAFFIC SAFETY
GENEESMIDDELENGEBRUIG EN VERKEERSVEILIGHEID: GOVERNOTA BIJ HET STATE-OF-THE-ART ONDERZOEK GENEESMIDDELEN EN DRUGS
A state-of-the-art study on the use of drugs and traffic safety is presented. Policy recommendations are discussed. It is argued that a large scale epidemiological study to determine the relative risk is not indicated. Instead recommendations are directed at improving registration (licensing) procedures for new drugs and patient information.
- Available only in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. All others refer to National Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, P.O. Box 170, 2260 AD Leidschendam, The Netherlands.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Wesemann, P
- Twisk, Dam
- VIS, A A
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Drugs; Drunk driving; Licenses; Medicine; Patients; Registrations; State of the art studies
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00615857
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-89-37
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM