QUESTION I - ROAD POLICIES. GENERAL REPORT. IN: XIXTH WORLD ROAD CONGRESS, MARRAKESH, 22-28 SEPTEMBER 1991
This report includes material on the following topic areas: (1) Planning, (2) Evaluation, (3) Financing, (4) Strategies, (a) strategy for developing countries, (b) strategy in different developing countries, (c) public awareness, (d) maintenance strategy, (e) post-assessment, (5) Organization (a) optimization of management, (b) use of new systems, (c) informing the road users, (d) optimization of the use of road networks.
Permanent International Association of Road Congr2 Boulevard de la Tour Maubourg
F-75007 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1991-6
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Developing countries; Drivers; Economics; Evaluation; Financing; Maintenance; Networks; Planning; Policy; Roads; Travelers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Road networks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00615103
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 19.31.B
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM