TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON ROAD TUNNELS. IN: XIXTH WORLD ROAD CONGRESS, MARRAKESH, 22-28 SEPTEMBER 1991
The Committee's report prepared for this Congress is devoted to the following three topics: (1) analysis of risk resulting from the transit of hazardous materials (prepared by the Working Group on Traffic and Geometry); (2) guidelines to set up instructions in case of fire in road tunnels (prepared by the Working Group on Operation-Maintenance-Management); (3) vehicel emission and diffusion of pollution in the vicinity of tunnel portals (prepared by the Working Group on Pollution-Ventilation).
Permanent International Association of Road Congr2 Boulevard de la Tour Maubourg
F-75007 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1991-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Environmental quality; Exhaust gases; Fire fighting; Hazardous materials; Roadside; Tunnels; Ventilation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Tunnel fire control
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00615095
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 19.05.B
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM