WICHITA SECTION AIAA, TECHFEST XVII. NOVEMBER 16-17, 1990, WICHITA, KANSAS
This report contains the program schedule for and abstracts of papers presented at the Techfest XVII, November 16-17, 1990, Wichita, Kansas. The conference contained a total of seven sessions comprised of 30 papers. The session titles follow: NASA Research; Certification and Aging Aircraft; Structures and Material Studies; Material Studies II; Aviation Safety & Miscellaneous Topics; Aerodynamics Topics; and Aircraft Design and Sport Aviation.
National Institute for Aviation Researchthe Wichita State University
Wichita, KS United States 67208-1595
- Publication Date: 1991-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Aircraft; Aircraft pilotage; Aviation; Conferences; Materials
- Geographic Terms: Kansas
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00615065
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NIAR 91-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM