INTERIM SPECIFICATIONS FOR TRANSPORTATION MATERIALS AND METHODS OF SAMPLING AND TESTING. PART II: INTERIM TEST METHODS 1991
These Interim Specifications constitute an addendum to the fifteenth edition of the AASHTO "Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, 1990". Materials covered include the following: aggregates; concretes; bituminous materials; metallic materials; soils; hydraulic cements; portland cements; portland cement concrete; soil-cement mixtures; calcium chloride; concrete admixtures; bituminous mixtures; asphalts; soil-aggregate mixtures; asphaltic concrete; and subbase materials.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560510706
- The ISBN for the two-volume set is 1-56051-071-4.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Aggregates; Asphalt; Asphalt concrete; Bituminous materials; Bituminous mixtures; Building materials; Calcium chloride; Chemical compounds; Concrete; Hydraulic cement; Materials; Metals; Portland cement; Portland cement concrete; Sampling; Soil aggregates; Soil cement; Soils; Specifications; Structural materials; Subbase materials; Test procedures
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials specifications; Metallic compounds; Soil aggregate mixtures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates;
- Accession Number: 00611878
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1-56051-070-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1991 12:00AM