TRAFFIC ACCESS AND IMPACT STUDIES FOR SITE DEVELOPMENT: A RECOMMENDED PRACTICE
This report describes the key elements required for preparing and reviewing traffic access and impact studies for new and expanding land developments. This recommended practice has been prepared for use by practicing traffic/transportation engineers and planners, including public agency reviewers involved in the development approval process. It is intended that the material in this report be used as guidelines for conducting traffic access and impact studies, and that local policies and priorities also be considered.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Impact studies; Land use planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00611273
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ITE-RP-020B
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 31 1991 12:00AM