DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR 1992. HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 102ND CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION. PART 7
This publication contains Part 7 of the hearings before the House Committee on Appropriations concerning appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for 1992. This part contains the testimony of Members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 1656 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Congressional hearings; Testimony; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation; U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Aviation Administration; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. Research and Special Programs Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration; United States Coast Guard; United States Congress; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00611030
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1991 12:00AM