INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY - TWENTY YEARS OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
This publication presents a concise history of the accomplishments of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety over the twenty-year period 1969-1989. Highlights are included of the Institute's work and its payoffs, some of which were realized long after the research was conducted.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: History
- Identifier Terms: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Subject Areas: History; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00610227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-040 928
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1991 12:00AM