FORECAST OF TRANSPORTATION ENERGY DEMAND THROUGH THE YEAR 2010. REVISED EDITION
This is a summary report documenting the process used to forecast transportation activity and energy demand through the year 2010. It presents the current forecast, termed ANL-90N, both as a baseline against which to analyze trends and evaluate existing and proposed energy conservation programs and as an illustration of how the modeling process works. The document is organized into two complementary sections -- one discussing passenger transportation modes, the other discussing freight transportation modes -- followed by descriptions of further analytical results, comparisons with other forecasts, and documentation of calibration data sets.
Argonne National LaboratoryEnergy Technology Division, 9700 S Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL United States 60439
- Mintz, M M
- Vyas, A D
- Publication Date: 1991-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Energy; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Passenger transportation; Trend (Statistics)
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00610116
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ANL/ESD-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1991 12:00AM