FIRST INTERNATIONAL TUG CONFERENCE, OCT 7-9, 1969, TEDDINGTON, ENGLAND BY SHIP AND BOAT INTERNATIONAL
Twenty-eight papers by various authors were presented at this conference. The major topics discussed were--tugboat and barge design; various types of propellers; medium and high speed marine diesel engines; tanker handling; berthing; various types of towing equipment; marine corrosion and protective coating; barge trains and push towing; tow ropes; anchors; and waterway transportation systems. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings published by Thomas Reed Pub. Ltd. London; KD Troup, editor.
International Tug Conference (1st)Teddington, England
- Troup, K D
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 387 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge trains; Docking; Towboats; Towing devices; Tug ship interaction; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Docking techniques; Tug barge systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00028626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 10 1972 12:00AM