ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE 1991. PART 3. USE OF CONCRETE IN BUILDINGS--DESIGN, SPECIFICATIONS, AND RELATED TOPICS. DESIGN HANDBOOK VOLUME 2--COLUMNS
Volume 2 of the ACI Design Handbook series presents Design Aids for use in the engineering design and analysis of reinforced concrete columns in accordance with "Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete (ACI 318-89)." The Design Aids are tables and graphs intended to save the designer the effort of repeatedly performing certain routine calculations. In addition, this volume includes a Commentary explaining how each Design Aid was calculated, and Design Examples illustrating the use of the Design Aids.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of each part of the ACI Manual of Concrete Practice are issued annually and include the latest ACI standards and committee reports.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Axial loads; Columns; Reinforced concrete; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural design; Thinness
- Uncontrolled Terms: Slenderness ratio
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00608088
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 340.2R-91
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM