ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE 1991. PART 1. MATERIALS AND GENERAL PROPERTIES OF CONCRETE. CEMENT AND CONCRETE TERMINOLOGY
This report is the authoritative glossary for cement and concrete technology. It is to be used generally and specifically in ACI technical communications, correspondence, and publications. One mission of Committee 116 is to produce and maintain a list of terms with their meaning in the field of cement and concrete technology. Committee 116 has tried to produce a glossary that will be useful, comprehensive, and up-to-date. However, it recognizes that the listing may not be complete and that some definitions may be at variance with some commonly accepted meanings. The committee is aware that some of the definitions may seem entirely self-evident to an expert in the concrete field. This occurs because no term has been discarded if there was reason to believe it would appear to be technical in nature to a casual reader of the ACI literature.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of each part of the ACI Manual of Concrete Practice are issued annually and include the latest ACI standards and committee reports.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 68 p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Cement; Concrete; Definitions; Glossaries
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00608082
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 116R-90
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM