U.S. OCEAN SHIPPING TECHNOLOGY FORECAST AND ASSESSMENT. VOLUME I. SUMMARY REPORT
This study has evaluated the current state of technology in the maritime industry and projected technological capabilities for the next 25 years. Evaluations were made of the impacts of the key maritime industry sectors' technology in the future of the U.S. Maritime industry and the nation. Those evaulations included a quantitative impact analysis of economic and social factors for the 1975-1985 time period. Action options and their consequences were developed and the problems and constraints analyzed.
- Vol 2 Task 1 Technology Assessment Definition, COM-75-10002/4, $9.25; Vol 3 Task 2, State of Maritime Technology COM-75-10003/2, $8.75; Vol 4 Task 3, State of Society and Industry, COM-75-10004/0, $10.50; Vol 5, Tasks 4 and 5, Impact Analysis and Policy Options, COM-75-10005, $10.50; Executive Summary COM-75-10006, $3.75. All 6 Reports $44.00 COM-75-10171-SET.
United Aircraft CorporationResearch Laboratories
East Hartford, CT United States
- Blackman, A W
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 220 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Economics; Freight transportation; International trade; Shipbuilding; Technological forecasting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00097572
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UARL-M971623-16-V1 Final Rpt., MA/RD-940-75034
- Contract Numbers: MA-3-36204
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM