OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
This Circular contains eight research problem statements, presented in order of priority rating, which were developed by Transportation Research Board Committee A3A08, Operational Effects of Geometrics. Each problem statement contains a title, a statement of the problem, the objective, key words, related work, urgency/priority statement and/or priority rating, cost, user community, implementation, and effectiveness.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1991-4
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 368
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Access control (Transportation); Automobiles; Crash rates; Design speed; Geometric design; Highway curves; Intersections; Lateral acceleration; Life cycle analysis; Life cycle costing; Multilane highways; Ratings; Research; Rural highways; Sight distance; Snow and ice control; Speed limits; Stopping sight distance; Strategic planning; Suburbs; Superelevation; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Access control; Compatibility
- Subject Areas: Design; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00607767
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM