HYDROFOIL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN PROGRAM (HANDE)
A digital computer program, Hydrofoil Analysis and Design (HANDE), for use in the feasibility and early preliminary design of hydrofoil ships has been defined in detail under Phase O of Contract N00600-73-C-0450. This program includes sixteen integrated, technology oriented computational modules which function under a controlling executive program. A computerized data bank facilitates program input and forms a depository for hydrofoil ship data. All HANDE functions may be performed interactively as well as through batch operation. This document describes in detail the design procedure and approach to be taken in the development and implementation of HANDE.
- See also AD/A-005 488.
BOEING COMPANYSEATTLE, WA USA
- Brennan, A J
- Burroughs, J D
- Hurt, W C
- Wichert, E
- Wacker, D
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 287 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Hydrofoil boats; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Computerized hydrofoil design; Hydrofoil craft
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00097570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: D221-51302-1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00600-73-C-0450
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM