HIGHLY-SKEWED PROPELLER RESEARCH PROGRAM. SAN CLEMENTE ORE/BULK/OIL (OBO) CARRIERS. PART II
Comparative performance evaluations of a conventional and a highly-skewed propeller are documented and analyzed in terms of full scale trial results and also with model experiments and predicted calculations. Part II is comprised of the analysis of the test data, display of final results in graphic and other forms, discussions and conclusions and description of test setups, photographs and test conditions.
National Steel and Shipbuilding CompanySan Diego, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 379 p.
- TRT Terms: Combination carriers; Ore bulk oil carriers; Performance; Propellers; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Harmonic analysis; Obos; Ore/oil carriers; Propeller induced vibration; Propeller performance; Skewed propellers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00097565
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-75012 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-2-36315
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM