SEA WATER CORROSION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Corrosion of ships, oceanographic equipment, platforms, underwater vehicles, drill pipes, steel pilings, and cables are included in this bibliography containing 165 abstracts. Materials studied cover steel, alloys, concrete and nuclear reactor materials. Reports on coatings and inhibitor additives are also included.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Corrosion; Cracking; Hulls; Protective coatings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull corrosion
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00097558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM