BIODETERIORATION OF OIL SPILLS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The degradation of spilled oil by microorganisms is covered. The 81 abstracts include studies on the microbiology, beach cleanup, oil spill removal, and the degradation products.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Biodeterioration; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00097556
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM