THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
All aspects of the biological and ecological effects of oil spills in salt and fresh waters are presented in 107 abstracts. The effects on microorganisms, plants, and animals are studied along with research on the residues and metabolic products of various oil components.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Ecosystems; Environmental impacts; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological effects (Oil); Ecological effects; Oil spill behavior
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00097555
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM