FY87-91 REGIONAL TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN - REGION 11
This report presents existing transit services in the HIRTA region, both public and private. It also presents goals and objectives that will guide the Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency during the five year planning period. Strategies and services are specified in the plan along with the capital and operating budgets needed to implement recommended strategies and their associated services.
Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency1040 4th Street
Des Moines, IA United States 50314
- Publication Date: 1986
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Capital costs; Operating costs; Public transit; Regional transportation; Strategic planning; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00608419
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM