ORGANIZING WITHIN THE PUBLIC SECTOR. IN: THE INTELLIGENT VEHICLE HIGHWAY SOCIETY OF AMERICA. FIRST ANNUAL MEETING, RESTON, VIRGINIA, MARCH 17-20, 1991
Mr. McCormick discusses commitment to leadership on IVHS and what it means in public/private participation. The three basic elements covered are: organization within Department of Transportation and within Federal Highway Administration; budgetary funding support questions; and how do we proceed with the public/private partnership.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- McCormick, G
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Governments; Intelligent transportation systems; Private enterprise
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00608283
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM