IVHS ACTIVITIES IN JAPAN. IN: THE INTELLIGENT VEHICLE HIGHWAY SOCIETY OF AMERICA. FIRST ANNUAL MEETING, RESTON, VIRGINIA, MARCH 17-20, 1991
The Japanese IVHS programs, CATCS (Comprehensive Automobile Traffic Control Systems), RACS ( Road Automobile Communication Systems) and AMTICS (Advanced Mobile Traffic Information and Communication Systems) are described. The most recent, AMTICS is reviewed in some detail. Provided are: a general description; the research structure; as well as a discussion of the importance of cooperation development of IVHS.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- Shibata, M
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Cooperation; Development; Intelligent transportation systems; International; International compacts; Research; Technological innovations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00608281
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM