GETTING UP TO SPEED ON IVHS. IN: THE INTELLIGENT VEHICLE HIGHWAY SOCIETY OF AMERICA. FIRST ANNUAL MEETING, RESTON, VIRGINIA, MARCH 17-20, 1991
Mr. Smith, Chairman of Highway Users Federation as well as an executive vice-president of General Motors Corporation, discusses the possibility of IVHS as a solution to traffic gridlock as well as outlining the status of United States relating to IVHS development.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- Smith, E
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Development; Intelligent transportation systems; Research; Technology assessment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00608277
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM