TRAFFIC RECORDS: BACK TO THE FUTURE. PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIFTEENTH INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON TRAFFIC RECORDS SYSTEMS. JULY 24-27, 1989, EL PASO, TEXAS. SEAT BELT STUDIES
This seventeenth section of the proceedings covers the following areas presented by five speakers: (1) Evaluation of North Carolina's Occupant Restraint Law, by Donald W. Reinfurt, Highway Safety Research Center, Chapel Hill, NC; (2) An analysis of Factors Associated with Safety Belt Use Following Legislation, by Nancy H. Mounce, Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX; (3) Effectiveness of Colorado's Child Restraint Law, by William H. Marine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO; (4) Seat Belt Loading as Physical Evidence of Restraint Usage in Accidents, by Zygmunt M. Gorski, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario; (5) Fatal Collision Review Team, by John Hunter, Washington State Patrol, Olympia, WA.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Child restraint systems; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Legislation; Research; Restraint systems; Shoulder harnesses
- Old TRIS Terms: Occupant restraint; Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00608136
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM