TRAFFIC RECIRDS: BACK TO THE FUTURE. PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIFTEENTH INTERNATINAL FORUM ON TRAFFIC RECORDS SYSTEMS. JULY 24-27, 1989, EL PASO, TEXAS. DWI OFFENDER PROGRAMS: RESEARCH AND STUDIES
This eleventh section of the proceedings covers the following areas presented by four speakers: (1) Tactics for Dealing with Offender Identification Data Problems, by Steven Flint, New Mexico Highway and Transportation Department, Santa Fe, NM; (2) Addscods, DRS, DHT and LAI: A System for DUI Offender Tracking, by David S. Timken, Colorado Department of Health, Denver, CO; (3) Tracking the DWI Offender: Metropolitan Court, Bernadillo County, New Mexico, by Carolyn Johnson, Editor, Traffic Safety Newsletter and Anne D. Goodman, Staff Attorney, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM; Using Traffic Records to Measure DWI Recidivism Rates, by Brian Woods, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Driver records; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Identification systems; Records management; Tracking systems; Traffic engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification; Tracking; Traffic records
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00608130
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM