TRAFFIC RECORDS: BACK TO THE FUTURE. PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIFTEENTH INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON TRAFFIC RECORDS SYSTEMS. JULY 24-27, 1989, EL PASO, TEXAS. A COOPERATIVE APPROACH TO TRAFFIC SAFETY: STATE AND LOCAL PERSPECTIVES
This eighth section of the proceedings covers the following areas presented by three speakers: (1) State Perspective on a Cooperative Enforcement and Engineering Approach to Traffic Safety by L.A. Graham, Virginia State Police, Richmond, VA; (2) Engineering Aspects of a Cooperative Approach to Traffic Safety by Fred Small, Virginia Department of Highways and Transportation, Richmond, VA; (3) Local Perspective on a Cooperative Approach to Traffic Safety by Robert Knight, Grand Junction Police Department, Grand Junction, CO.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Engineering; Law enforcement; Safety engineering; State highways; Streets; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Local street
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00608127
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM