TRAFFIC RECORDS: BACK TO THE FUTURE. PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIFTEENTH INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON TRAFFIC RECORDS SYSTEMS. JULY 24-27, 1989, EL PASO, TEXAS. EVALUATION OF THE 65 M.P.H. SPEED LIMIT
This first section of the proceedings covers the following areas presented by five speakers: (1) Evaluation of the 65 m.p.h. Speed Limit by David B. Brown, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Auburn University; (2) Effects of the 65 m.p.h. Speed Limit on Rural Interstate Fatalities by David Skinner, Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, MA; (3) Evaluation of the 65 m.p.h. Speed Limit in New Mexico by Jerome W. Hall, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM; (4) The Safety Impact of the 65 m.p.h. Speed Limit in Texas by Quinn Brackett and Olga Pendleton, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX; (5) The Right Speed for the Wrong Reasons by John E. Tomerlin, Laguna Beach, CA.
National Safety Council444 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Evaluation; Fatalities; Laws; Rural highways; Speed; Speed limits; Studies; Traffic speed
- Uncontrolled Terms: Speed laws
- Geographic Terms: New Mexico; Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Speed studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00608120
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM