CHOOSING THE RIGHT MINIBUS
Transport audit; how can we finance it?; the legal basis of operation; what are your requirements?; new or second-hand; choice of base vehicle; conversions; ergonomics and safety; relating to suppliers and coachbuilders.
Community Transport AssociationHyde, England
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Auditing; Minibuses; Public transit; Safety; Transit authorities; Transit vehicle operations; Transportation; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00604394
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- Report/Paper Numbers: 454
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM