COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS 60TH ANNUAL MEETING, ORLANDO, FLORIDA AUGUST 5-8, 1990. SESSION 32. MANAGING TRANSPORTATION FOR MAJOR ACTIVITY CENTERS
Papers in this session include: Solving Congestion in the Nation's Largest Suburban Activity Center, BS Bochner and JR Breeding; Forecasting Demand for Public Transportation Services in Suburban Activity Centers, RS Marshment; The Development and Implementation of the Orlando Centroplex Traffic Management Plan, JA Baker; and Review of Traffic and Environmental Questions in Major Urban Areas in Sweden, BE Peterson.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Activity centers; Business districts; Highway traffic control; Suburbs; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Houston (Texas); Sweden
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00604290
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM