COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS 60TH ANNUAL MEETING, ORLANDO, FLORIDA AUGUST 5-8, 1990. SESSION 30. FINANCING TRANSPORTATION THROUGH PUBLIC/PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS
Papers in this session include: The Chicago-Kansas City Tollway Feasibility Study: An Investigation of Private Financing Potential, DC Dees and JW Guyton; Maximizing Transit Center Development Opportunities through Public/Private Partnership, RC Brannan and P Kaftanski; and Monorail Initiatives in Southern California: Local Public/Private Partnerships for Improved Mobility, TJ Stone.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Governments; Monorail transportation; Private enterprise; Public private partnerships; Toll roads; Transit centers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial sources
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00604288
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM