COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS 60TH ANNUAL MEETING, ORLANDO, FLORIDA AUGUST 5-8, 1990. SESSION 24. APPLYING INNOVATIVE FINANCING TECHNIQUES
Papers in this session include: Revenue Potential for Selected State Road User and Quasi-User Taxes for Highways, TW Cooper; Projected Development with Multiple Funding Sources and Approval Processes: The Denver North I-25 Experience, KD Rosbury; Congestion Pricing, R Edelstein and M Srkal.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Congestion pricing; Costs; Finance; Financing; Highway user taxation; Highways; Traffic congestion; Travelers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Congestion; Financial sources; Highway user costs
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Public Transportation; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00604284
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM