REVISED QUICK RESPONSE PROCEDURE TO FORECAST RURAL TRAFFIC: REVISED METHODOLOGY AND USERS GUIDE. DATA SERVICES BUREAU REPORT
This report documents an extensive examination of the Rural Forecast Methodology (RFM) used by the New York State Department of Transportation. Its purpose was not to develop a new procedure, but rather to review the existing methodology, its current use, and to determine if corrections were indicated. The revised RFM contains recalibrated models, but more importantly, reflects an effort to eliminate user related errors, regarding model use, data collection and problem specification, while at the same time providing enhanced flexibility, guidance, and extended analysis features.
Albany, NY United States 12232
- Erlbaum, N S
- Publication Date: 1990-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data collection; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Methodology; Rural areas; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I71: Traffic Theory;
- Accession Number: 00603689
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 28 1991 12:00AM