TRAFFIC SIGNS AND TRAFFIC SAFETY: A LITERATURE SURVEY
VERKEERSBORDEN EN VERKEERSVEILIGHEID: EEN LITERATUURSTUDIE
The report tabulates and discusses literature on traffic signs to ascertain whether the large quantities of information imparted on these signs is likely to have a bad influence on traffic safety.
- U.S., Canada and Mexico sales only. All others refer to Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, P.O. Box 170, 2260 AD Leidschendam, The Netherlands.
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- GUNDY, C M
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Guides to the literature; Legibility; Literature reviews; Traffic safety; Traffic signs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00608326
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: R-89-29
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM