PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRTY-NINTH ANNUAL ARIZONA CONFERENCE ON ROADS AND STREETS HELD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, APRIL 19-20, 1990
This thirty-ninth annual meeting continued the objectives of bringing new knowledge and information to those interested or working in the transportation field. Another purpose was to afford the opportunity for designers and constructors to meet and exchange thoughts and methods for solving the problems in common to each other. Major subjects discussed during the meeting included: water quality protection; East Papago freeway project; concrete arches; modifying asphalt with polymers; the Baja project, a transportation plan for Pima county; and the Maricopa road project.
University of Arizona, TucsonTransportation and Traffic Institute
Tucson, AZ United States 85721
- Publication Date: 1990-4
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete arch culverts; Conferences; Highway design; Polymer asphalt; Regional transportation; Transportation planning; Water quality
- Geographic Terms: Arizona
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Environment; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00608236
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATTI-90-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM