MOBILITY 2000 WORKSHOP ON INTELLIGENT VEHICLES AND HIGHWAY SYSTEMS. PROGRAM INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS. MARCH 19-21, 1990, DALLAS, TEXAS
This section of the workshop proceedings describes the recommendations of the Program Funding Requirements Work Group (PFR). These include: a projected funding level of over $4.5 billion for research and testing the program over a span of 20 years; deployment investment costs for all sectors of the program (ATMS, ATIS, CVO, AVSC) will amount to about $30 billion over a 20-year period; total monetary investment, in 1990 dollars, for research, testing, and deployment is estimated at $34.5 billion.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Field tests; Finance; Financing; Intelligent transportation systems; Investments; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concept vehicles; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00608149
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM