MOBILITY 2000 WORKSHOP ON INTELLIGENT VEHICLES AND HIGHWAY SYSTEMS. RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT NEEDS. MARCH 19-21, 1990, DALLAS, TEXAS
This section of the workshop proceedings describes the research and development essential for IVHS to become operational and integrated into our nation's highways. Topics covered include the following: Research and Development Program for Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS); Research to Interface with ATMS and Advanced Traveler Information Systems (ATIS); Research and Development Required for ATIS; Human Factors Research for ATIS; Research and Development Needs to Support the Commercial Vehicle Program; Research and Development Requirements for Advanced Vehicle Control Systems (AVCS); and AVCS Research and Development Summary.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced vehicle control systems; Commercial vehicles; Driver information systems; Highway traffic control; Human factors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concept vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic vehicle control
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00608147
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1991 12:00AM