APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION 1989 MODEL YEAR LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLES - NISSAN MOTOR COMPANY STANZA
Every year, each manufacturer of passenger cars, light-duty trucks, motorcycles, or heavy duty engines submits to EPA an application for certification. The application for 1989 LDV Nissan Motor Company gives a detailed technical description of the vehicles or engines one intends to market during the upcoming model year. These engineering data include explanations and/or drawings which describe engine/vehicle parameters such as basic engine design, fuel systems, ignition systems and exhaust and evaporative emission control systems.
- See also PB88-198247. Also available in set of 27 reports PC E99/MF E99, PB90-213331
Environmental Protection AgencyCertification Division, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Certification; Engines; Evaporative emissions; Exhaust gases; Fuel systems; Ignition systems; Light vehicles; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design; Evaporative emission control; Exhaust emission control; Model year
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00607874
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/A-89/24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM