RIDER-PASSENGER PROTECTION IN MOTORCYCLE COLLISIONS. SAE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS AND EXPOSITION, DETROIT, MICHIGAN, MARCH 1, 1990
The papers in this publication highlight the development of technologies that are aimed at reducing the trauma to motorcyclists when accidents occur. Another objective is to acquaint automobile designers with problems that the motorcycle population is facing in the automobile-motorcycle accident environment. This session brings together experts from three continents to share their knowledge and experience on how improved safety for the motorcyclist can be achieved.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560910577
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1990-6
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 206 p.
- TRT Terms: Motorcycle crashes; Motorcyclists; Passengers; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Passenger safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00607843
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1-56091-057-7
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE/SP-90/827
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM