NEW BRUNSWICK. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION: ANNUAL REPORT 1988-1989
This annual report reviews the activities of the Department's various services and branches, such as engineering services, operations, vehicle management, administration and policy, Corporation Securities Registration Act, Securities Frauds Prevention Act, planning, design, traffic engineering, Right of Way Branch, materials and research, construction, structures, technical services, adminstrative services, information systems, transportation and communications policy, motor vehicle, human resources, Motor Carrier Board, and Board of Commissioners of Public Utilities. It also contains financial statements.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1550481215
- Text in English and French (Bilingual).
New Brunswick Department of TransportationFredericton, Canada
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Annual reports; Communications; Construction; Design; Engineering services; Financial analysis; Human resources management; Information systems; Materials; Motor vehicles; Operations; Planning; Policy; Research; Structures; Technical assistance; Traffic engineering; Transportation departments; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Human resources; Right of way
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Finance; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00607831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 1-55048-121-5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 2003 12:00AM