LICENSING IN THE ENERGY AND WATER SUPPLY SECTORS AND IN LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT. AN ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT FROM A NATIONAL ECONOMIC POINT OF VIEW. FINAL REPORT
KONZESSIONSABGABEN IN DEN BEREICHEN ENERGIE- UND WASSERVERSORGUNG SOWIE OEFFENTLICHER PERSONENNAHVERKEHR. ANALYSE UND BEWERTUNG AUS VOLSWIRTSCHAFTLICHER SICHT. ENDBERICHT
The study of legal determinants of the license-charge and the empirical analysis of the revenue structure of the license charge (KA), taking into consideration the laying criteria, forms the basis of these evaluations and discussions. The financial study carried out in conjunction with this starts with the significance of the KA for the community budgets and discriminates therefore according to the 'classic' financial functions, amongst which a public revenue position can be considered. Then follows a discussion of the competitive effects of the license-charge imposition: The financial analysis deals mainly with the central links in the license-charge system - and the resulting effects - between communities and supply firms; the competitive analysis - in a broadened area of study - now has to discuss consequential effects on the supply structures. Further action is then presented in a consistent manner. An analysis was required of the possibilities for influence on the license-charge imposition open to the interest groups affected by it. Attention is particularly drawn to the economic angle of the study. The central concern of this study is the economic and not the legal assessment of the license-charge imposition.
- Amtmann, T
- Pfaff, M
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Bonds; Economic conditions; Economic factors; Legal action; Legal responsibility; Licenses; Needs assessment; Revenues
- Uncontrolled Terms: Economic activity; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy sector
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00607829
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM