COAL FUELED DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE CONCEPTUAL SYSTEM ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
The design of a coal fueled diesel locomotive is described. Discussions on engine design, fuel injection system, economic analysis, and exhaust gas control are included.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Coal fuels; Diesel locomotives; Economic analysis; Engines; Exhaust gases; Fuel injection; Locomotives; Railroad cars; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design; Exhaust emission control; Locomotive design
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00607797
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/MC/23174-2844
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM