FIRE DETECTION: THE STATE OF THE ART
The current state-of-the-art in fire detection technology is reviewed considering the nature of fire signatures, detection modes used, test methods, performance requirements and code requirements for fire detection. Present trends in standards development and recommendations for future work are included. An extensive bibliography is provided.
- Final Report. Project Manager, Paul T. Hacker, and Technical Advisor, George Mandel, Aerospace Safety Research and Data Institute, NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland Ohio 44135.
National Bureau of StandardsDepartment of Commerce
Washington, DC USA 20234
- Custer, RLP
- Bright, R G
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire detection systems; State of the art
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00097511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA CR-134642 Contra Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NASA Order C-506273
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM