A GUIDE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OF ENGINEERING AGREEMENTS FOR HIGHWAY AND BRIDGE PROJECTS IN THE UNITED STATES. REVISED EDITION
This Bulletin deals with the development and administration of highway and bridge engineering agreements in the United States, exclusive of construction inspection. Section I is devoted to agreement development. It concerns those basic considerations which lead to the actual execution of the agreement and to the issuance of a notice-to-proceed. Section II covers the form and content of an agreement. Section III is devoted to agreement administration, subsequent to initiation of the work. It deals with administrative operations, as opposed to actual engineering work. Section IV pertains to engineering work performed concurrently with the administrative activities described in Section III. The Appendices contain supporting narrative, definitions, general clauses and covenants, exhibits, and sample documents.
- This ARTBA Technical Bulletin supplements ARTBA Technical Bulletin No. 253 (1981).
American Road & Transportation Builders AssociationARTBA Building, 1219 28th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20007-3389
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Bridge engineering; Development; Guides to information; Highway engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00607616
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ARTBA Tech Bull 261
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM