MARYLAND HIGHWAY SAFETY PLAN - FY 1991-1993
This report contains two parts. Part I presents an overview of Maryland's highway safety status through 1989, a discussion of administrative issues, and descriptions of the areas designated as program emphasis areas in the FY 1991-1993 Highway Safety Plan. Part II contains a description of the planned use of federal highway safety ("402") funds in FY 1991. Within each program area, countermeasures (Problem Solution Plans) and the specific projects to implement these countermeasures are identified. A Highway Safety Program Cost Summary lists the program areas, countermeasures and planned "402" funding for each. This program, which provides federal funding support for state and local highway safety projects, has been developed through consideration of federal funding requirements and policies, identified highway safety situations and problems in Maryland and the expressed interests of state/local agencies and private sector safety organizations in conducting specific projects.
Baltimore, MD United States 21202
- Publication Date: 1990-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Federal aid; Highway safety; Planning; Project management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations; Programs; Projects
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00607572
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM