REGION II. REGIONAL TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN FY 1982-86
This report is prefaced by a description of the planning region and the transportation providers which are part of the regional transit system and the structure of transit planning and decision making in the regional transit system and small urban system. Section II addresses the population characteristics of the regional and small urban system. Section III looks at broad goals and objectives and offers an assessment of unmet transportation needs in the regional and small urban system. Section IV offers alternatives in local transit service. Section V includes a summary of the alternative selected and a two-year program of capital and operating needs and a three-year sketch plan that will serve as a guide for long term decision making.
Central Iowa Regional Assoc of Local GovernmentsP.O. Box 10392, 1055 Sixth Avenue
Des Moines, IA United States 50306
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Population; Public transit; Regional transportation; Rural areas; Transit authorities; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00607487
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM