AREA XV REGIONAL TRANSIT PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING DOCUMENT FOR FISCAL YEAR 1981
This publication is a plan for the provision of public transportation within a ten-county region in the state of Iowa. This document consists of ten sections: (1) Introduction; (2) Existing Conditions; (3) Transit Agency Composition; (4) Assessment of the Transit System Needs; (5) Future Directions; (6) Objectives and Action Plans; (7) Five-Year Program; (8) Special Studies; (9) Federal and State Grant Applications; (10) Summary and Conclusions.
Area XV Regional Planning CommissionP.O. Box 1110, 525 Grandview, Room 120
Ottumwa, IA United States 52501
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Population; Public transit; Regional planning; Rural areas; Transit authorities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00607484
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM