DESIGN OF CONTINUOUS HIGHWAY BRIDGES WITH PRECAST, PRESTRESSED CONCRETE GIRDERS
This article provides detailed data so that the effects of creep and shrinkage can be included in the design of a continuous bridge using precast, prestressed single-span girders. A complete design example illustrates these considerations.
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Freyermuth, C L
- Publication Date: 1969-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Creep properties; Girders; Highway bridges; Precast concrete; Prestressed concrete; Shrinkage; Structural design; Structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Shear pattern
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00607320
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: EB014.01E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1991 12:00AM