LIFE PREDICTION OF MATERIALS EXPOSED TO MONOTONIC AND CYCLIC LOADING--A TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
This Technology Survey Report is comprised of reviewed and evaluated technical abstracts for about 100 significant documents relating primarily to life prediction for structural materials exposed to monotonic and cyclic loading, particularly in elevated temperature environments. The Introduction to the report includes an overview of the state-of-the-art represented in the documents that have been abstracted. The abstracts in the report are mostly for publications in the period April 1962 through April 1974. The purpose of this report is to provide, in quick reference form, a dependable source for current information on the subject field. It is a companion volume to NASA CR-134751, Life Prediction of Materials Exposed to Monotonic and Cyclic Loading - a Bibliography.
- See also N75-21668/LK "Life Prediction of Materials Exposed to Monotonic and Cyclic Loading-Bibliography" paper copy $4.25. Project Manager: George Mandel, Aerospace Safety Research and Data Institute, Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44135.
Martin Marietta AerospaceOrlando, FL USA 32805
- Stuhrke, W F
- Carpenter Jr, J L
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 227 p.
- TRT Terms: Creep; Engine materials; Fatigue (Mechanics); Gas turbines; Repeated loads; State of the art; Structural analysis; Thermal fatigue
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fatigue life
- Old TRIS Terms: Low cycle fatigue
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00097509
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA CR-134750 Contra Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NAS 3-17640
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM