NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP SAVANNAH - A LIST OF PUBLICATIONS PREPARED BY THE BABCOCK & WILCOX COMPANY
This document is a bibliographic listing of all reports, documents, technical papers and talks made by Babcock and Wilcox Company Employees concerning their effort in connection with the Nuclear Ship Savannah.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-203.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Lester, F C
- Publication Date: 1963-2
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027906
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-203
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 24 1973 12:00AM